Event Guidelines & Terms
By proceeding with registering for the event, you acknowledge and agree that you have carefully read and fully understood the waiver and agree to the terms set forth below.
1) I certify that I am at least twenty-one (21) years of age and that if I choose to consume alcoholic beverages, I will do so responsibly.
2) I voluntarily, knowingly and freely assume all risks associated with attending The Baltimore Potter Crawl and entering the premises, including, but not limited to, my own actions or inactions, injuries, illness and contact with others.
3) I, the user of this ticket, and on behalf of my estate, heirs, and trustees, hereby release and hold harmless Project DC Events LLC from any and all claims, losses, injuries, or damages to persons or properties, and from liability for injury, disability, or death, and costs that may arise out of or in any way relate to the event and/or my attendance at the event.
4) Project DC Events staff may dismiss me, without a refund, should my behavior endanger the safety of or negatively affect the event, premises, or any person, facility or property.
5) I understand and agree that all ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. I understand that in the event of a cancellation, there are no refunds.
6) I understand that if I do not register in time, that I will not be granted access to the event, nor will I receive a refund.
7) I understand and agree that I must posses a valid government ID to get access to the participating premises.
8) I understand and agree that an event ticket may be used by someone other than the purchaser.
9) I understand and agree that if I don't bring my ticket the day of, I will not be allowed into the event.
10) I understand that the event may be photographed and/or video recorded. I agree to grant Project DC Events LLC the rights to use any photographs, video recordings, and/or sound clips taken of myself during the event for any all promotional, advertising and/or trade purposes, without compensation, notification, or permission.